TreeShade Business Park
This Park will honor the business community without sacrifice to the park-like setting. Sites allow one and two story buildings with architectural controls and signage. TreeShade is a commitment to quality growth, insuring appreciating real estate values. We will build to suit your needs turnkey as a developer or as your landlord.
The Park also commits in microcosm to the business environment found in first class parks in the Raleigh – Durham – Cary – Chapel Hill area. There are only 5 sites remaining in the park: office footprints can range from 3,000 sq. ft. up to 20,000 sq. ft., depending on the site or combining sites.
TreeShade Business Park is ideal for Commercial Services, Government Offices, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers and Business Professionals desiring a “business home” without parallel in Beaufort County.
TreeShade Business Park offers an excellent opportunity to construct your business in a high traffic area. Washington, North Carolina is a fast growing city on the banks of the Pamlico & Tar Rivers.
A stoplight has been installed at the intersection of 264 East and Brick Kiln Road. This new stoplight benefits TreeShade Business Park with increased visibility and enhanced access via a more controlled traffic speed and traffic flow.
- 5 beautiful sites, 3 wooded
- Covenanted, master planned, architectural controls
- All sites 20′-30′ above sea level
- Security and Decorative Lighting
- Home of new U.S. Social Security Office
- Owners will sell or build to interested parties
- Located in beautiful Beaufort County in Washington, North Carolina (County Seat)
- On US 264 East, a main thoroughfare for Eastern North Carolina
- Surrounded by All American subdivision
- One mile from Beaufort County Hospital
- Two miles from Central Business District
- 23 miles east of Greenville, North Carolina, 38 miles north of New Bern, North Carolina, 110 miles to the Beach (Outer Banks), 22 miles from Williamston